- Create and implement project's development strategy, plan and create a global roadmap.
- Generate ideas for project improvement based on market, customer and technical data.
- Analyze conversion gaps on the site, conversion improvement.
- Set tasks for the development and design teams, monitor their execution and deadlines.
- Closely collaborate with other departments to approve processes, procedures and standards.
Our perfect employee should have:
- At least 3 years work experience as a Product manager.
- Experience with gambling/betting/iGaming projects.
- Experience with Scrum AGILE.
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills to “sell” your solutions to multiple stakeholders (team leaders, company executives, developers, etc.).
- Understand the principles of software development and experience in working with a development team.
- Understand the security requirements of iGaming products and possible abuse scenarios.