- Communicating with the client base by making phone calls and chats;
- Understanding the field of gambling and the specifics of GEO;
- Work with objections/complaints and work with customer problems;
- Retention of clients;
- Compilation of reports in written form;
- Tracking the state of your client base and the implementation of the KPI plan;
- Adherence to the work standards of the Retention department and following the specified procedures and rules of customer service;
- Attention and responsibility in own work;
- Being available to work evening/night shifts.
- Knowledge of the Portuguese language at the Upper-intermediate level and above;
- Knowledge of English will be a big plus;
- Work experience in a call center, retention department;
- Communication skills and the ability to find a common language with clients;
- Ability to competently and clearly present information and convince clients;
- Organizational skills and the ability to follow details in order to avoid mistakes in the future;
- KPI tracking, focus on results;
- High-stress resistance and the ability to work in a stressful environment, as communication with clients is energy-consuming;
- Ability to analyze your work, learn quickly, and apply new information in practice;
- Work in the evening and at night.
Working with customers will be in the Brazilian segment (GMT -3) which is 5pm to 5am Kyiv time (GMT +3).
Schedule 5/2 (Saturday, Sunday - days off).